1.2 MBFile Size :
26-6-2005Date Added :
ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI video cards. ATITool will only work on Windows 2000/XP/2003 (64 bit versions are supported). Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks.
- No limits overclocking.
- Support for overclocking for NVIDIA cards.
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards)
- Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
- Artifact scanning mode to test for stability.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
- 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
- Gamma control