PC Image Editor is a free graphics editor with numerous of the features of a professional creation.
You be able to edit images from a diversity of formats; it contains an very user-friendly interface enabling you to work instinctively. Along with the usual assortment of file operations such as Copy, Move, Delete and Rename, regulate colors in photos, be relevant filters such as Hue, Negative, Colorize, Posterize, Mosaic, Twirl, Emboss; rotations and transformations, Perspective and Skew, blur images, sharpen images, image resizing, setting an image as the desktop wallpaper. Also, it contains enhanced brushes and painting options.
- Print images with full functionality.
- Browse images in thumbnail mode.
- Import and export various graphic formats, including BMP, GIF, JPG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, J2K, WMF, EMF, and RAS.
- Apply 18 filters such as Blur, Sharp, Add Noise, Diffuse, Mosaic, Twirl, Emboss, and etc.
- Add image effects such as Rotate 90°, 180° and Arbitrary, Flip Horizontal and Vertical, Crop, Perspective, Skew, and etc.
- Setting an image as the desktop wallpaper.
- With 12 adjustment commands such as Auto Levels, Auto Contrast, Brightness, Contrast, Gamma Channel, Hue, Saturation, RGB Channel, Invert, Colorize, Equalize, Threshold, Posterize, and etc.
- Also ability to resize images.